Three Cheers Pub Co. is committed to protecting your privacy, and complies with the principles of the relevant data protection regulations. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and our registration number is ZA383624.
Personal data we collect
When table and hotel room bookings are made either online or on the telephone, you will be asked to provide certain information, including your name, contact details, and credit or debit card information.
We may also collect information about your usage of our website.
For the purpose of email marketing, we collect names and email address of those that wish to receive our email newsletter. This information is collected via a sign-up form on our website.
How we use personal data
Your information will enable us to supply the services you have requested, and to bill you for these services. Your information may also be used to contact you concerning your booking.
Your email address may be used to keep you informed about relevant news and offers from all pubs in the Three Cheers and Six Cheers group, as we believe there to be a legitimate interest. You can of course unsubscribe to these emails at any time.
For those that have consented to email marketing, we use names and email addresses so that we can keep people informed about relevant news and offers. We may also use physical address data to ensure the emails are as relevant as possible.
These emails will only ever be sent to people that have chosen to receive them, and we always make sure the content is interesting and relevant.
Who we share personal data with and why
Your information may be shared with other pubs in the Three Cheers and Six Cheers group, all of which are located in London.
Some of the information provided to us may be accessed by third parties, some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area. These third parties act for us for the purposes outlined in this policy, processing information, processing credit card payments, and providing support services on our behalf.
Unless required or permitted to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
How you can access and update your information
If you’d like to know what data we hold or to update your details, please contact [email protected]
Your data and your rights
You can withdraw consent, request deletion, correction or raise an objection at any time. This can be done by contacting [email protected]
Securing your information
We take the security of your personal data very seriously and have in place appropriate security measures. We protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data by implementing the following key practices:
• Protect our IT systems (i.e. network, systems, data, and websites) from unauthorised access and threats such as malware and denial of service attacks.
• Personal data is destroyed or anonymised when it is no longer needed.
• Apply methods to ensure personal data is accessed and processed by authorised users and systems.
• Provide data privacy, security and awareness training to employees to support secure handling practices.
• Supplier GDPR and security compliance strategies are implemented to ensure those we may share personal data with hold the same values as ourselves.
How to notify us of a data breach
If the breach is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, you must report the breach and notify those concerned.
Breaches should be reported within 72 hours to the ICO by the person nominated to handle data management and security issues.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
The Cookies We Set
• Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
• Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
• Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
• The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you are looking for more information then you can contact us by emailing:
• Email: [email protected]
Three Cheers and Six Cheers considers the use of CCTV a necessary tool to help reduce crime, reduce the fear of crime and improve the safety of our customers and staff.
We have installed CCTV systems in some of our pubs as a condition of our the license and for the purposes of customer and staff safety and crime prevention and detection
We will only disclose CCTV images to others who intend to use the images for the purposes stated above. CCTV images will not be released to the media for entertainment purposes or placed on the internet.
Images captured by CCTV will not be kept for longer than 31 days. However, on occasions there may be a need to keep images for longer, for example where a crime is being investigated.
Three Cheers and Six Cheers considers that CCTV will achieve these objectives:
- To assist in the reduction of crime, anti-social behaviour and the fear of crime on our premises
- To facilitate the apprehension and prosecution of offenders.
- To assist in the prevention and detection of crime and disorder committed in our premises.
- To reduce the theft of and from cars in car parks
- To improve the personal safety of our staff and customers
The system will also be operated in accordance with the 12 guiding principles set out in the surveillance camera codes of practice 2013.
You have the right to see CCTV images of yourself and be provided with a copy of the images. Please contact [email protected].
Reviewing the Policy
This policy will be reviewed annually. Any changes will be posted on this page.
Book your Table
We are currently only able to take bookings for tables inside.
We can only accommodate groups of a maximum of six people from one household or support bubble.
If your booking is of any other size or you can’t find availability, please call 020 8749 4466.
Please also let us know if there are any children coming and if you require a high chair or booster seat or space for a pram.
All bookings are for two hours only. If you require more time please phone us and we will try to accommodate you.